Mobile Bulk SMS Software Development
in Chennai, India
bulk sms software using mobile phones via computer and data cable / Bluetooth.
To Run SMS Miracle with your mobile and computer or laptop, a link has to be
setup by either a USB data cable or a Bluetooth dongle. Nokia, LG, Sony Eric,
Motorola, Samsung, G-Five , Micromax , LAVA, 3G GSM modem and Standard GSM
Modems. Support GSM 7-bit and UCS2 Unicode encoding . Compose your SMS in
many different languages: German, French, Dutch, Greek, Italian, Portuguese,
Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Cyrillic, TAMIL, HINDI, TELUGU, MALAYALAM etc
1. Check whether .NET framework installed or not in Control panel.
2. If no means go to support folder in our pen drive and double click “dotnetfx.exe” file. After installation restart the computer.
3. If yes means, Plug our software and double click “SMS Miracle.exe” icon.
4. Click Address book icon. It contains three option tabs namely import, manual, and export respectively.
5. Import for load contact numbers from excel sheet which is in our computer.
6. Manual for to add a new contact numbers in your existing group or new group by manual.
7. Export used for view your saved contact numbers and take a copy of your contact numbers in a excel sheet.
8. Click New SMS icon. It contains three option tabs namely Excel, Manual, 1.2.3 respectively.
9. Excel used for import any excel sheet from your computer to our software and give the application name. To select personalize Message or Flash SMS. Select your personalized field and mobile number, Message and click send to outbox.
10. Manual used for to send a message manually. Enter the application name and select the group name. And then enter the mobile number and your message in the text area. Otherwise to select a template in the Use template button. Finally click send to out box.
11. 1.2.3 used for generate mobile numbers in your country, state, service provider request respectively. Otherwise to add your country, state, service provider selection. Enter the digits count and count, start number. Finally click generates numbers. Now we see mobile numbers are generated and click excel button. We have take that numbers in a excel sheet to your system.
12. Outbox only used to send a message. It found the connected GSM device in the SMS Device List. We choose any device and click start sms. The signal strength will be displayed. The message will be send automatically. Message queue and application name will be displayed.
13. Template used to include the predefined messages in your application message. To add a new template or edit any predefined template.
14. Setting is used for set a range of your mobile version.
15. Sent Item & Unsent Item used for take a report for your application. To select your application name and click reports button for see the sent details. To select the small box and view the unsent report your application.
16. To click Exit buttons for Close the software...